If you engage in commerce or business transactions, you are likely to encounter a dispute that requires a resolution through a skilled and experienced litigator. The Law Office of Patrick Conkey assists businesses of all sizes in a diverse range of legal disputes through alternative dispute resolution and litigation in both state and federal courts.
We have the knowledge and experience to help your business resolve its disputes and, if necessary, successfully litigate its disputes. We serve clients throughout San Diego County and Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Handling breach of contract disputes, unfair competition cases and more
The Law Office of Patrick Conkey is a full-service business litigation firm that offers quality representation in a broad range of legal disputes, including cases relating to business and real estate transactions, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, unfair competition, covenants not to compete, misappropriation of trade secrets, shareholder and partnership disputes, and construction defects. Many of the cases we handle involve:
- Business contracts & disputes — To run your business, the company enters into any number of contracts, from purchase agreements to nondisclosure agreements. Unfortunately, it’s likely that at some point you will encounter a contract dispute and need quality legal representation to litigate the matter.
- Breach of contract — In broad terms, a breach of contract occurs when one party fails to meet his/her contractual obligations. A breach can involve one party not performing or refusing to perform as called for in the contract or one party acting in such a way as to prevent the other party from fulfilling his/her contractual obligations.
- Securities litigation — Large public companies and liability carriers for directors and other top-level executives often need quality representation in federal securities cases.
- Business fraud — Litigation involving business fraud can stem from the purchase or sale of a business, or other transaction.
- Unfair competition — These lawsuits can stem from a former employee misappropriating trade secrets or other confidential business information.
We know time is money in the business world, so we strive to resolve legal matters as efficiently as possible. The cost of traditional litigation can be prohibitive and isn’t always the right route. Fortunately there are various means of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, that can potentially deliver the same remedies quicker and at less cost. We are skilled negotiators who have successfully represented clients in arbitration and mediation hearings. We have settled thousands of lawsuits prior to trial, saving our clients expenses and getting their businesses back on track as soon as possible.
Contact a knowledgeable business litigator to discuss your legal matter
If your business has been damaged by the conduct of another, you must take action. A delay in exercising your rights could mean losing them. Recovering damages could make the difference between profitability and insolvency for your company. Call the Law Office of Patrick Conkey at 760-739-9224 OR submit a consultation request now using the form below and we will contact you shortly. to schedule an appointment.
*While business litigation law consultations are free, business litigation matters are charged on an hourly basis.
Request a Free Consultation
We offer completely free consultations. Contact us and let us see if we can help you.